How to Use the eGo CE6 E-Cig
This How-To Page Will Tell You:
- How to use eGo CE6 clearomizer / cartomizer e-cigarette
- How to change the eGo CE6 clearomizer coil head on the eGo CE6 Clearomizer
- How to fill the eGo CE6 clearomizer electronic cigarette with e-liquid
- How to charge eGo CE6 e-cig batteries
The eGo CE6 is an exchangeable & detachable clear cartomizer / clearomizer e-cig with a huge 2.4mL e-liquid capacity. Accessories for the CE6 are interchangeable with the eGo CE5 e-cig, including the batteries, charger, coil heads and cartomizer base. Only the cartomizer tube itself and tip are different.
Based on the popular eGo CE4, the eGo CE6 offers even more reliability and convenience. It's easy to check, recharge and clean the cartomizer yourself, keeping your e-cig working like new. All eGo series batteries work with the CE6 line of clearomizers / cartomizers.
Why You Should Choose The eGo CE6:
- It's easy to refill with e-liquid. Just take off the inhaler tip, drop in the desired amount of e-liquid, then reattach the inhaler tip.
- The CE6 has a huge e-liquid capacity — about 2.4mL. This dramatically increases the time between refils.
- Designed for standard eGo batteries, giving a clean, finished look to your e-cig.
- It's easy to see how much nicotine you've inhaled using the integrated readout.
- Has even longer wicks for more consistent flow of e-liquid to the coil in any position.
- Almost all accessories are interchangeable with CE5 models — no need to buy everything new! Just use the eGo CE6 clearomizer coil head and tube with your existing CE5 parts.
- Huge vapour production with no burning and no leaking.
- High-capacity batteries give even a heavy user 6 to 8 hours of use on a full charge. The MEGA battery is even larger with a massive 1100mAh capacity. That's over 14 hours of use!
Your eGo-CE6 starter kit will include:
- (1) eGo CE6 cartomizer tip
- (5) eGo CE5/CE6 cartomizer coil heads
- (1) eGo CE6 cartomizer tube
- (1) eGo CE5/CE6 cartomizer base
- (2) eGo batteries
- (1) AC-USB adapter
- (1) eGo USB charger
- (1) bottle 10ml e-liquid
How to use eGo CE6 exchangeable & detachable vision clear caromizer (clearomizer) e-cigarette
How to change the coil head on eGo CE6 cartomizer(Clearomizer):
Step 1: Unscrew the eGo CE6 clearomizer tube from eGo CE5/CE6 clearomizer base.
Step 2: Unscrew the eGo CE5/CE6 clearomizer coil head from the top of the base assembly.
Step 3: Screw the new eGo CE5/CE6 clearomizer coil head into the CE5/CE6 clearomizer base again
Step 4: Screw the CE6 clearomizer tube back into the eGo CE5/CE6 clear base.
NOTE: The coil head might come loose from the cartomizer base. If it does simply please re-attach it by screwing it into the cartomizer base again.
How to refill the eGo CE6 cartomizer / clearomizer with e-liquid
Step 1: Remove the cap from your container of e-liquid and cut off the plastic top.
Step 2: Unscrew the tip from the CE6 clearomizer tube.
Step 3: Using an eliquid bottle or syringe, fill the CE6 clearomizer by carefully dripping e-liquid down the side wall (NOTE: take care not to get any e-liquid in the center hole – that's for air flow).
Step 4: Gently screw the tip back into the CE6 clearomizer tube, taking care not to over-tighten.
Note: The eGo-CE6 clearomizer e-cig is only activated when you press the LED button on the battery. Be sure to press the button and inhale at the same time.
How to enjoy your eGo CE6 clearomizer e-cigarette:
Attach your filled CE6 cartomizer to the eGo battery. This will trigger a stand-by state.
How to charge the eGo CE6 battery:
You just screw the eGo battery with the USB charger, then plug it into the PC or AC-USB Adapter.
- The first charge should be kept for 8 hours, even if the LED light turns green.
- Then use your e-cig for 20 minutes.
- Charge the battery for another 1 hour.
Your eGo battery is now ready for normal use. Remember, the your e-cig should always be charged for 3 hours, even if the LED light turns green.